Mara Ekipai Safari Camp, Maasai Mara Safari Camps
MARA EKIPAI SAFARI CAMP
The camp beautifully set on the edge of the fast-flowing Mara River. Watch the hippos and elephants from the Reserve meet at their watering hole while you enjoy a quiet sundowner in their presence. Dine under the vast, African, star lit sky entertained by the sound of the river.
Customized Safaris with your own dedicated guide show you the Mara the way you want to see it. Indulge in a bush breakfast under an acacia tree watching the world’s last great migration.
And later, fall asleep in a spacious tent, to the music of the river and the whispers of nature.
- Unlimited Game Drives – With your own vehicle and 30’s years experience private guide, enjoy unlimited game drives in total privacy and at your own leisure.
- Balloon Safaris – During your stay in the Mara, you might want to consider a Safari from the Air with our Balloon Flight Operator next to our camp. You will leave early in the morning to experience a 60-90 minute flight over the mara plains, viewing the Maasai Mara and it’s amazing game from lows and highs. And finally land to enjoy a superb champagne breakfast.
- Guided Walks – Take a walk with our Maasai Team to enjoy the beautiful views of the Mara and its nature.
- Bush Picnics – Take a whole day game drive onto the Mara plains and enjoy a picnic lunch especially prepared by our chef under the acacia tree.
- Sundowners – Sunsets in the Mara are not to be missed. Enjoy a glass of wine as you watch the sun set over the savannah.
- Maasai Village Visit – Expand your knowledge and let the Maasai Elder explain how their villages are built, about their different stages of warrior-hood, and medicinal plants.
- Bow and Arrow training for Children – Our Maasai team will be happy to train your little ones in the art of Bows & Arrows.
- Fishing in the Mara River for children – Catch of the day: Catfish