Naibor Camp, Maasai Mara Safari Camp, Kenya Camps
Naibor Camp, originally designed by Anthony Russel, is a luxury tented camp, a striking combination of contemporary style and comfort, in the heart of Kenya’s world famous Masai Mara Game Reserve. The camp is hidden in a grove of riverine woodland on the banks of the Talek River and consists of sweeping pale canvas tents, king sized beds made from local fig-wood, wide sofas furnished with bolster cushions, and wool rugs - a luxurious base from which to explore the Mara.
Since Naibor is in the heart of the Masai Mara Game Reserve, guests are able to enjoy fabulous wildlife viewing throughout the year. Naibor is also strategically placed for the wildebeest migration, being close to all the major wildebeest crossing sites over the Mara River.
- Maximum of 22 beds
- 7 Luxury Tents (Main Naibor)
- 2 Luxury Suite Tents (Little Naibor)
- Large ‘Mess Tent’ area for dining and relaxing, complete with Bar and Library
- Naibor Spa for massages, reflexology, manicures and pedicures
- Naibor Shop with wide range of items and locally made crafts
- Visa / MasterCard are accepted
- Mobile phone signal is present. Guests should only use mobile phones in their tents and they are not permitted on game drives as they disturb the wildlife.
- Power is solar generated.
- 4Wheel drive, canvas-topped Toyota Land cruisers are used for game drives, equip with built in fridges and ice cold drinks.