2 Days Maasai Mara Luxury Camp Flying Safari
- Places of Interest: Maasai Mara
- What you are likely to see: The big five, numerous plains game and different bird species
- Activities: Game viewing drives, photography, optional balloon safari and visit to Maasai village, birding, night game drives e.t.c.
- Mode of transport: Return flight to the Mara and game drives in a shared 4x4 safari land cruiser
- Accommodation: 1 night in a luxury camp on full board
Summary of Attractions:
The Maasai Mara Game Reserve is an extension of the Serengeti National Reserve in Tanzania. It is not the largest park in Kenya, but probably the most famous. The entire area of the park is nestled within the enormous Great Rift Valley that extends from the Mediterranean Sea to South Africa. The terrain is primarily open grassland with clusters of acacia tree. Wildlife tends to be most concentrated in the western border in the Oloololo escarpment because the swampy ground means that access to water is always good and human disruption is usually minimal.
Day 1: Nairobi – Maasai Mara
Meet and greet at your residence within Nairobi or at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport by Company Representatives in the morning at 8.00am. Thereafter transfer to Wilson Airport to check in for the 10.00am flight to the Mara. Arrive after 1 hour flight and be met by the camp management for game drives which will take you till you break for lunch at the camp. After lunch, proceed with game drives till evening. Your camp is set on the banks of the Mara River with a spectacular location and views.
Lunch, dinner and breakfast at a luxury camp / lodge
Day 2: Maasai Mara – Nairobi
Spend the day exploring the park in the company of your expert guide in the endless savannah which keeps changing with golden tanned rolling plains. The riverine forests and shady acacia trees offer the perfect cover for the predators which hunt for the herbivores such as zebra, slender gazelle and antelope which graze the plentiful grasslands. Explore the park further in the pristine Mara Conservancy, which is one of the most densely populated natural wildlife areas in the world. Other activities available at an extra cost include the hot air balloon safari, a visit to a cultural village, guided nature walks, and community visits to the local school / market and church. Break for lunch at your camp then be transferred to the Airstrip to board the 4pm flight back to Nairobi. Upon arrival at Nairobi you will be met by our representative who will welcome you back and transfer you to your next preferred destination within the city.
End of Service
Please request for the safari cost by filling in your details after clicking on the bookings button below. The price depends on season of travel, class of accommodation and the size of the group
- All park entrance fees and conservation fees
- Full board accommodation in a luxury Camp as specified
- Return flight from Nairobi to Mara
- All airport transfers
- Flying doctors emergency evacuation insurance
- Services of a professional English-speaking tour driver/guide
- Game drives in a shared 4x4 safari vehicle for better game viewing and photography
- Applicable government taxes
- Optional activities like balloon safaris, visit to Maasai village, guided nature walks, e.t.c
- Extras at the camp i.e. telephone, laundry etc.
- International flight fees and departure taxes
- Personal travel insurance including loss or damage of luggage
- Any other item not included in itinerary