MARA INTREPIDS CAMP MARA KENYA
Welcome to Mara Intrepids – the most talked about destination in the world’s most talked about wilderness. Sitting above a sweeping bend in the Talek River, at the confluence of the Maasai Mara’s four game-viewing areas, the camp enjoys one of the most spectacular locations in the entire Mara ecosystem. Intrepids is a short drive from the Mara River, where up to one-and-a-half million wildebeest and zebra make their perilous migration crossing every July and August. The camp itself is divided into four distinct areas, with separate dining areas and ‘mess tents’ ensuring exclusivity for larger groups travelling together. An Intrepids safari offers a unique game-viewing adventure, including three daily game drives with our experienced guides, educational outings with our famous Adventurers’ Club, and trips to Maasai villages where we support several community development projects.
- Restaurant serving classic homecooked cuisine
- Freeform swimming pool with sunbathing terrace
- Elevated game-viewing platform with drinks service
- Conference room with business and video facilities
- Bush boutique with souvenirs and safari essentials
- Reliable telephone, e-mail, fax and postal services.